In February 2015, we opened granted access to KnowledgeMap for everyone. After three months usage it’s time to summarize results.
559 REGISTERED people. Among of them:
- 344 actually logged in and attempted to take the exam.
- 218 passed a test of 50 questions and got their own KnowledgeMap.
Registered users by country:
- Russia – 117
- Ukraine – 56
- Belarus – 17
- India – 9
- Saudi Arabia – 6
- USA – 5
- Kazakhstan – 4
- Egypt – 4
- Czech Republic – 3
- Poland – 2
- Azerbaijan – 2
- Other country (by one registered citizen) – 11
- Did not set the country – 323
I consider these people to be a representative group to estimate the level of project management knowledge. There are two reasons for this:
- First, they are members of professional on-line communities, so they were able to find our ads.
- Second, they were very interested in understanding their level of project management knowledge.
The personal KnowledgeMap is always available at: www.KnowledgeMap.pm/map
And I would like to show a common KnowledgeMap, in other words “the average temperature in the hospital”. Take a look at picture below.
48% – the average knowledge level of proactive people. IMHO, very weak.
Our experience in using KnowledgeMap for preparation to PMP and CAPM shows that it should be above 80% in each area and group to guarantee the passing of PMP Exam, and above 70% to guarantee the passing of CAPM Exam.
Draw your own conclusions …