Manage Conflict Task includes the following enablers:
- Interpret the source and stage of the conflict
- Analyze the context for the conflict
- Evaluate/recommend/reconcile the appropriate conflict resolution solution
To learn the Manage Conflict Task you need:
- In the PMBOK Guide 7th Edition, read chapters 3.2 (part ‘Standard’) and 2.1, 2.2, 4.2 (part ‘PMBOK’).
- Read chapters 3.3, 4.1, 5.1, 6.5-6.7, 6.10, 9 (Team charter, Virtual teams), and 10 (Conflict management, Meeting management, Negotiation) in the Process Groups: A Practice Guide.
- Watch and read an appropriate visual on PMIllustrated.com.
- Watch the video:
5. Test your knowledge to complete the study of the task.
Help your mates to become PMP!
Write your comment below if you know the better way to learn the Manage Conflict Task (books, videos, articles, tutorials, etc.).