The Professional Scrum MasterTM level I (PSM I) assessment is available to anyone who wishes to validate his or her depth of knowledge of the Scrum framework and its application.
Those who pass the assessment will receive the industry-recognized PSM I Certification to demonstrate their fundamental level of Scrum mastery.
The Professional Scrum Master I, II (PSM 1,2) preparation course is divided into the following phases:
- Professional Scrum Master I (PSM 1) Certification Process
- Learn Agile manifesto principles and mindset
- Read Scrum guide
- Read certification overview
- Professional Scrum Master I (PSM 1) Domains Learning
- Domain I. Understanding and Applying Scrum
- Domain II. Developing People and Teams
- Domain III. Managing Products with Agility
- Domain IV. Developing and Delivering Products Professionally
- Domain V. Evolving the Agile Organization
- PSM I preparation Run-In
- Register at Scrum.org
- Buy PSM I assessment password
- Take PSM I Mock Exam
- Start PSM I assessment
How does KnowledgeMap work?
Take a free preliminary test
Get an individual training schedule and complete tasks
Buy micro-exams and take proof testing
Take the exam at an official certification center
Reviews about the KnowledgeMap
The KnowledgeMap has trained more than 30 specialists who have successfully passed the certification exam.
Benefits for Users
KnowledgeMap helps to spot knowledge gaps, tracks exam readiness, and improves learning your.
You can create your own preparation schedule tied to real calendar dates
KnowledgeMap tracks the dynamics of your knowledge development, solve procrastination, and could say "You are ready to pass your exam!"